Q. Do you have suggestions for those of us leading a church-based women’s ministry?
A. Check out http://www.kardo.org/ : Wisdom for Mothers / Wisdom for Fathers … David Glen’s testimony is in Handbook to Happiness. They apply the Exchanged Life message to marriage / parenting issues.
Remember the Gillhams. The Life Seminar would be good for couples, and Anabel’s book and audio: The Confident Woman Lifetime.org
Other gals in Galatians 2:20 ministry include:
*Lynn Alford http://hisgospelgrace.com/
*and some of Dr Leaf’s material is quite interesting. She is an evangelical, and believes in body / soul / spirit http://www.drleaf.com/
*GFI affiliate in Minnesota uses a 12 week discipleship counseling process: Crosstolife.org
It would be strategic to identify and cultivate the contexts of:
1. The individual’s devotional life
2. One-to-one discipleship / counseling
3. Small groups (circle / discussion)
4. Women Together meetings (sub-congregational / teaching & worship)
5. Rallies (inter-church events)
God bless Proverbs 31 + Gal 2:20!